Tuesday 4 January 2011

Here we go again







Hi All been a long time but I'm back to shift this weight that has appeared how did that happen??? no i'm not going to make excuses basically I ate too much and exercised too little its not rocket science!!.






Anyway thats in the past now so I have enrolled myself in Dax Moy's 2011 30 day MAP challenge and my aim is to beat the 20lb I lost in the last challenge so I am going to have to work really hard.






Here are my starting stats






Weight - 242lb



Chest- 45"



Waist- 43"



Upper Arm-16"



Hips- 45"



Thighs- 8 inches above knee 26"



- 4 inches above knee 22"






I completed Day one yesterday and it wasn't too bad food was fine I had fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, roast beef and avocado for lunch a snack of grapes, satsuma and cashew nuts, and for tea I had a beef and broccoli stir fry with brown rice. I am struggling to drink all my water but am getting there. The workouts are a killer again forgot just how tough the Meltdown was I was dripping by the end but I am hoping my fitness will quickly improve.






No comments:

Post a Comment