Wednesday 5 January 2011

Day Two

First Day back at work after christmas and on the challenge, I found it really difficult a 12 hour shift doing really hard physical work felt a little weak and shakey but stuck to it. Its difficult because I don't get designated breaks its just a case of when it goes quiet grab a quick few mins so I struggled to drink all my water but did manage it and I stuck to my food even resisting he temptation of all my work mates eating fish and chips go me!!
Feel really sore all over struggling with stairs which is not good when I have to run up and down countless flights of stairs all day, it hurts to sit down or stand up only managed 3 of my 4 workouts today just down to time started work at 6am which meant leaving the house just after 5am will have to work out a better plan to fit everything in.

2 comments:

  1. You were so successful last time - please update your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete