Tuesday 23 June 2009

Day 2.....

Ok so today is day 2 of Dax Moy's 30-in 30 challenge and so far it is great, hard, painful but great!
I am getting used to what I can and can't eat now, and I have a menu plan and list of snacks sorted.
I'm enjoying eating clean healthy food. I especially like the A-Z of veg good idea as we usually stick to the same ones.
Workout 1 this morning was tough as I was still aching from yesterday, but did it and improved my densities I am really concentrating on my technique. I then had a really tasty mushroom omelette for breakfast which Sarah made for me whilst I had a shower.
After work I did workout 2 again improving my reps, and times I am amazed at how quickly my fitness is improving. I am really aching though everywhere. I guess working just about every muscle in my entire body three times a day will do that!!
I am making sure that I eat every 3 hours and have snacked on fruit with live bio yoghurt, and nuts. It's salmon with asparagus and new potatoes tonight so I'm looking forward to that.
I enjoyed workout 3 last night and although I am really achey I am still looking forward to each workout.
I have told everyone about this challenge I think that Sarah has told the world so I have no choice but to put in 110%. I am also thinking about goals that I want to achieve and will achieve I will put these on for extra motivation soon not that I need any!!
Oh yes and the detox headache has just set in trying hard to ignore it and I am drinking litres and litres of water, might have a really early night even earlier than Dax's curfew lol!.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I misread your post, I thought you said it was a NASTY omlette. I must be tired! Sounds like you had a great day, other than being achy. I can relate!

    ReplyDelete