Sunday 28 June 2009

Day 7..................http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

Tough day today woke up feeling like I had been hit by a bus, no energy completely wiped out, I was also really snappy and bad tempered. I still managed my workout, and after getting loads of support from Dax and the other members of the 30-in-30 group I felt much better.

Had a BBQ this afternoon for Sarah's birthday and I had some lovely chicken kebabs, and some organic sausages and drank my water. No problems.

New workout this morning which I really enjoyed, it was tough but I wouldn't expect anything else by now lol! I think my general fitness is improving.

About to go make my tea and only got workout 3 left to do later.

Dax has advised from now on we should only weigh and measure ourselves twice a week that will be difficult after having done it daily so far but I am hoping for a big difference in leaving it longer between. So far I have lost 3.75lb and 4 inches in total not bad for less than a week but believe me I have worked for it!!

1 comment:

  1. Martin,

    My name is Andrew and my wife, Melissa, is in the 30lb in 30 day challenge. She keeps me updated on what is happening and heard you were having a tough day. Up days and down days - you've made so many changes. This whole journey is an experiment and adventure and one that you can be proud of it. You guys are an elite group that were picked - how brilliant is that!

    Crabby days come and go to all - even those outside the program. Still, sometimes it's good to schedule some time for yourself - not necessarily saying an entire day but just carving out a bit of time for yourself to improve sanity. I know that I do this from time to time and the family appreciates it as much as I do. (Smile)

    Keep up the great work. Here's hoping that today will be better for you. Wishing you all the best on the challenge.

    Take care,
    Andrew L

    ReplyDelete