Monday 29 June 2009

Day 8....... http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

Feeling a bit better today, I think the sunshine helps, really enjoyed my tea tonight mmmm fried cabbage and bacon with organic sausage (more healthy than it sounds lol!) I am really looking forward to my carb day tomorrow I have really missed my fruit and yoghurt.

Exercise today was really good enjoyed switching things round a bit did really well with my pyramid training so I am feeling good!

I have to try and make sure I get more sleep as although I am going to bed early enough I keep waking up probably due to the heat.

Still not a massive weight loss yet but not bad 4lb in a week, I have to wait now until thursday to weigh and measure I am hoping for a bit more of a change by then but at least I am under 16 stone now.

Just my meltdown workout to go which is appropriate as I probably will melt I am starting to psyche myself up for it anytime now.................................................. no I am going to do it right now!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You're doing really well - keep it up. Remember, sleep is very very important when trying to lose weight/get fit etc.

    George
    http://georgemustloseweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, now you're giving me ideas. I ended up having fried cabbage for dinner, with scrambled eggs and prosciutto because of you. Very tasty!

    Well done for your loss - 4lbs in a week is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol am with you on the psyching up for meltdown Sx

    ReplyDelete