Tuesday 30 June 2009

Day 9........... http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

Mmmm carb day!!!! I have really enjoyed my food today, I had fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, chilli and garlic king prawn salad for lunch and chicken curry with brown rice for tea with snacks of nuts and fruit inbetween.

I have felt really good today even though our youngest monster had us awake from 5am but I did manage to sneak in an afternoon sleep! Workouts all good today well haven't done the last one yet but will do asap.

I wore a T-shirt today that I haven't been able to wear in a long time, although I have only lost 4lb it's the inches that make the difference. I am always a bit concious about my chest area and don't like clingy tops, but I am feeling much more confident which is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment