Thursday 25 June 2009

Day 4.......

I woke up this morning dreading getting out of bed, just waiting for the aching to start, I got out of bed and wow not too bad today I even managed to walk down the stairs without ooh-ing and oww-ing!

Workout 1 is much better, I am improving daily and my recovery time is much quicker. I am still dripping in sweat after I finish and it still almost kills me but definately improving!!!!!!
I think this is still my favourite although I do enjoy all 3.

The detox headache has all but gone unfortunately suffering with hayfever though today.

I am noticing my clothes are starting to feel a bit looser and I feel that my muscles are feeling more defined I also feel less bloated.

I am really enjoying this program it was just the kick up the backside that I needed, and I feel better than I have done in a long time. Thanks Dax! http://mylondonpersonaltrainer

2 comments:

  1. Good on ya Martin!

    Yep, the soreness is shifting... but there's more to come : )

    Dax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I put you in my blog - and linked to your blog - because I am following your progress. (Dax has been commenting)

    You're welcome to link to my blog and/or respond to my posts

    http://georgemustloseweight.blogspot.com/

    Good luck!

    George

    ReplyDelete