Friday 26 June 2009

Day 5.........

Still going strong and feeling good, no headaches, more energy than I have had in a long time feeling refreshed and clean.

Sarah says my face already looks slimmer! not a massive weight loss so far but have lost about 3 1/2 inches so I am pleased about that.

I am really enjoying the workouts but I know they will all change tomorrow lol so much for not aching anymore, no rest for the wicked!!!!

Sarah is out tonight so I have had to fend for myself just had some chicken with saute chilli new potatoes carrots and mange tout, quite the domestic God. (Or something like that!!)

The support that Dax has been giving to all of us "chosen ones" for his 30lb in 30 days challenge is great http://mylondonpersonaltrainer he is always ready with encouragement or a kick up the backside its nice to know he is there as are all the others and we are all supporting each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment