Sunday 21 June 2009

Martin's 30lb in 30 days!!

This is my first ever Blog so please bear with me!! I am about to embark on London Personal Trainer Dax Moy's 30lb in 30 days challenge. http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com/.
My name is Martin I am 33 years old I have been married 7 years and have 2 daughters aged 2 and 4. I am doing this because I have struggled with my weight for the last 5 years and I really need a kick up the backside to get me back to the weight I should be. I play Rugby union and enjoy golf, bike riding and walking my dog.
Ok I can't put it off any longer here are my stats:
Height 6 foot.
Weight 16st 2lb (226lb)
Chest 44" (112cm)
Waist 41.5" (105cm)

Hips 44" (112cm)

Thigh 27" (68cm)

Calf 16" (41cm).

I am really excited about this challenge and I don't underestimate that it will be tough but I'm ready and 100% committed. and for motivation I can check out my before photo's!!!!
Sorry I have been trying to rotate these photo's for over an hour and I haven't been able to figure it out so I'm afraid until I manage it you will have to tilt your head!! lol.









2 comments:

  1. Just popping round the blogs to wish everyone goo dluck before I turn in - by 10.30 as prescribed!

    All the best

    natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Martin! Yes, I think it will be tough, but, oh so worth it!

    ReplyDelete