Wednesday 24 June 2009

Day 3.......

OWWWWWW I am in serious pain I don't think there is one part of my body that doesn't hurt!!!! I keep thinking no pain no gain right???

I am starting to think maybe I did something bad to Dax Moy in a previous life??? Here we are day 3 of his 30lb in 30 days challenge check it out http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer
So day 3 not much change in weight to speak of yet but lost a few inches so I'm pleased about that. The workouts are still tough but I am improving. I almost forgot last nights workout I was so tired and was just about to crawl into bed when Sarah reminded me, I must admit I felt good after it and Sarah ran me a hot bath which was needed to ease my aching muscles.

I am enjoying the short intensive workouts as they don't take long but I can definately feel that they are working.

Food wise all good had some really nice parma ham and melon today and just had an amazing chicken curry all Elimination diet friendly!! I'm getting used to drinking all the water now although I'm sure my legs wouldn't hurt half as much if I didn't make so many trips to the toilet!! lol.

Just about to do my last workout and get an early night I keep waking up really early 5am!!
I am feeling really good and very positive I feel a difference in my body already I need to keep on with this I will reach my ideal weight my aim is to be able to run a marathon at the minute I can't even think aboout it as my weight affects my knees when I run I read about all these challenges like the one Dax Moy mentioned running a marathon through the Sahara and someone Sarah knows has just come back from climbing a mountain and doing a bike ride etc in Borneo Things like that really appeal to me so I need to shift this weight!

1 comment:

  1. Ya I good pee like crazy too! I am also feeling a difference. It great that the results are showing so fast.

    ReplyDelete