Saturday 27 June 2009

Day 6...... http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com/

All change today got up expecting to have the usual kind of breakfast and Wham!! a complete diet plan shake up Great! straight to my local butcher and (unprocessed) bacon and scrambled egg for breakfast yum.

I then spent the next hour trying to work out a new meal plan for the next 4 days and its finding low carb unprocessed snacks I'm having problems with got the usual nuts, avocado etc but not very creative so I'm watching everyone else's blogs for ideas.

I am really proud of myself. We took the girls to a fair today and I made sure I had eaten my lunch a mushroom and pepper omelette before we went. Everyone had hotdogs and chips but I didn't even feel tempted. Go me!!!

Workout this morning fine again all densities improving felt a bit of a "low" around teatime and I had to push myself to do my workout before I ate. I just diidn't feel that I had the energy to do it, but after I felt much better, and I managed my best time yet!.

Just workout 3 to go before bed no sweat! (actually there will be bucket loads as usual! lol)

3 comments:

  1. Impressive. Whatever my complaining about the joys of trying to ED while on a conference at Swansea at least I've missed the trials of week-end with the kids.

    Almost one week complete. Well done!

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come up with any snacks yet???? i'm struggling there too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to take a moment and post on the blogs of all those involved with the 30 day challenge. My wife, Melissa, is doing this challenge as well and I am so proud of her and of all of you! Keep up the great work! A whole week down and look at all the changes and results - in so many ways. You truly are a bunch of incredible people - so inspirational in staying with the workouts, the food guidelines and the posting. Totally brilliant!

    I hope others see your blogs and the awesome job you are all doing. Well, just wanted to throw some well wishes into other members as I've been commenting on Melissa's blog.

    I wish you all a great adventure - while taking on a serious challenge. Great job staying -non-tempted from the food - even with a fair!

    Best to ya!
    Andrew L

    ReplyDelete