Wednesday 1 July 2009

Day 10........ http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

We are now officially 1/3 of the way through Dax Moy's 30lb in 30 days challenge it has been, long and very hard but also enjoyable and definately challenging!!

I am really enjoying the program I feel better than I have done in a long time, I have lots of energy and just feel energised. I really think that my eating habits will have changed permanently after this. I am enjoying the healthy foods and I am not missing the foods I really thought I would like bread, chocolate and beer. I also intend to keep to the level of exercise we have been doing as I really enjoy it and it has quickly become part of my daily routine.

I have been steadily increasing my reps in my workouts and I am amazed by how quickly ny fitness is improving.

3 comments:

  1. hi,

    I'm doing the round of the blogs this evening and you are the first totally upbeat post - are you on the 30 in 30 or are you in a parallel world?

    Whatever it is wish you could bottle it and e-mail it round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Natasha! yes you are doing great - well done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so you're enjoying it. Quit showing off! Just kidding! You're doing great - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete