Saturday 4 July 2009

Day 13....... http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

Love the carb days!!!!!! I really look forward to having my fruit and yoghurt for breakfast lol never thought I'd say that a couple of weeks ago! had strawberries, raspberries and greek yoghurt it was delicious mmm.

Had to go out with my rugby team today there was a memorial service and we ended up in a pub (of course) I am so proud of myself I had 2 pints of water with ice now theres dedication for you.

I am still enjoying the workouts and doing really well its not really a chore now as I feel so good afterwards improvements in all of them today again go me!!

I need to get my meals sorted out though I haven't really done a proper meal plan and although I have not had anything I shouldn't have Its a pain having to think what to have and go to the shop everyday planning is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment