Sunday 12 July 2009




Mmmm love my carb days fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, trout and new potatoes for lunch and my old faithful chicken curry with brown rice for dinner with snacks of ham and eggs, ready for fasting again tomorrow.


Looking forward to weighing in and measuring again tomorrow I am hoping to have lost more weight and inches I do feel as though I have so fingers crossed!


I have felt very tired and lethargic today so have had a lazy day, I have still done all my workouts but managed to get them all done before it got too late. I also managed to sneak in a quick nap this afternoon which definately helped.


I have decided to post some more pictures as someone requested I can definately see a difference so its spurred me on I hope it does the same for others.



4 comments:

  1. TOTALLY AMAZING! Great job, Martin! You should be so proud of yourself for sticking to this. I think the before and to date pictures are a great way to compare and give others encouragement as well. Totally solid!

    Hard to believe there are only 9 days left. Wishing you all the success!

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is excellent - as good as those before/after pictures displayed on many sites showing results are NINETY days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible! You can really see the difference. Your mid section looks so much different and so much better. You must be feeling pretty good about your progress after all this hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I agree great results, your carb day food sounds yummy!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete