Thursday 16 July 2009

Day 25..... http://mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

I feel a lot better today, especially this afternoon I think the carbs definately affect my moods although its probably psychological lol!

Weigh in disappointing but not unexpected no weight loss this time not really sure why but will re-assess my portion sizes and carry on. Only 5 days to go I must shed that annoying 3lb to get me under 15 stone time to really work hard and find extra effort for my workouts make sure I eat on time and not too much watch this space lol!!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the carbs....I know it makes a difference to me...Keep up the great effort I am sure you will make your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With 2 fasts to go 3lbs should be a doddle. Nearly there now

    ReplyDelete