Tuesday 7 July 2009

Day 16 of lose 30lb in 30 days http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

Well another good day again for me poached eggs for breakfast, tuna and salad for lunch and chicken kebabs for tea.

I have been looking forward to having another carb day stocked up on the fruit and yoghurt better sensibly make the most of it because Dax has thrown another bombshell at us!!!!! fasting!!!! me!!! lol actually I am looking forward to the challenge lets see what happens!

I love the way this program keeps us on our toes and we don't know what to expect next I usually get bored of diets but this I am really enjoying and because I am seeing results quickly it is definately keeping me focused.

Workouts all fine I actually feel so good I am going to rugby training tonight which usually just about kills me so lets see if I am any fitter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment