Monday 13 July 2009

Day 22......... Dax Moy lose 30lb in 30 days http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

Pretty good day today hungry by tea time but found it fine again not hungry at all during the day its more that eating is a habit lol! Drank my water and some of the special diuretic water ;) for dinner I had lemon garlic chicken with fried cabbage and bacon mmm love it.

2 workouts done just 1 to go will do that as soon as I finish writing this looking forward to trying a new workout Dax has been working on sounds intruiging????

Weigh in day again today lost another 3lb which takes me to a stone I am so pleased.

8 days to go am really giving it my all really want to see how much more I can lose!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic pictures.

    I'm regretting my fear of displaying my belly now - as I am sure that my before and after pictures will be nothing like as impressive.

    Yeah - one more fast day over

    ReplyDelete