Wednesday 8 July 2009

Day 17....... http://mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

The temptation to weigh myself everyday is so hard to resist I must admit to having the odd sneaky look but will officially weigh in and measure tomorrow before the fasting results show!!!!

I was so pleased with rugby training last night it was no problem at all my fitness and flexibility have definately improved just hobbling about with lots of blisters on my feet today and a huge bruise, scrape and lump on my temple from being accidentally kicked in the head Sarah was not impressed lol.

Workouts all fine again doing well. I enjoyed my carb day strawberries, raspberries and greek yoghurt for breakfast, chicken kebabs and new potatoes for lunch and my favourite chicken curry with brown rice for dinner with snacks of fruit and sausages. Thats it food wise now until 7pm tomorrow not sure how that will affect me I have never done a fast before so I am looking forward to it in a strange way. Will post tomorrow and let you know how I get on!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the fasting! It'll be over before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sounds like you are really doing well. I know my physical ability has really improved sports wise. Dinner to Dinner fasting is pretty easy at least we get to eat before we go to bed!

    ReplyDelete