Sunday 19 July 2009

Day 28...... http://mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

I always feel a bit drained and grumpy on my second low carb day but I am looking forward to my fruit and yoghurt for breakfast again tomorrow thats gets me through.

I am really looking forward to our final weigh in (well final of the 30lb in 30 day challenge) I really want to compare my before and after photos I really cant believe it truly amazing everyone keeps commenting on my weight loss and asking how I have managed it I have sent so many people to Dax's website http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

I am going away this weekend on a boys golfing trip thankfully it is after the challenge is over I am going to enjoy myself but not overindulge I will not be drinking any beer!! and then come monday it will be straight back into the exercise and Elimination Diet. I will be so disappointed if I put even 1lb on so I will be very strict with myself!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your final pics and measures mate : )

    ReplyDelete