Wednesday 15 July 2009

Day 24...... 30lb in 30 days http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

A bit of a low energy day today really struggling not felt well at all, very achey tired etc. Probably not helped by the rugby training last night. I managed to lose my wedding ring during training it must be because of all the weight I've lost!! so had a terrible night sleep worrying about it. This morning I spent 3 hours on the rugby pitch with a metal detector not the best way to start the day, and I didn't find it either so I guess thats why I am feeling down :(

Had a prawn stir fry for dinner tonight and I really enjoyed it I have been struggling a bit for new meal ideas and tend to stick to the same ones which gets a bit boring.

Looking foorward to carb day tomorrow have got my strawberries and greek yoghurt ready!! Its also weigh in day but I am not so optimistic this time so any loss will be great. Its not that I haven't stuck to the plan but just perhaps because I feel a bit low. Lets see what tomorrow brings!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well today Martin. So sorry you lost your ring! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day fo you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you lost your ring! Tomorrow will be better!! We are almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the ring, that stinks! Hope you feel somewhat better tomorrow and that your wife forgives you :-)
    Good luck for the final spurt!

    ReplyDelete