Thursday 9 July 2009

Day 18.... check out Dax's site http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

I am sooo glad today is over although the fast wasn't nearly as bad as I expected not really been hungry at all amazing!!!!!! just eaten my dinner it was heaven, steak with garlic mushrooms mmmm.

Well it was officially weigh in day today so here are my results........

Weight 15st 5lb
Chest 40.5"
Waist 38"
Hips 43"
Thigh 27"
Calf 16"
Arm 15"

Thats a weight loss of 11lb and 8" so far yeeaahhhhhh!!!

I am so pleased and although I'm not suppoosed to I know I will have to weigh myself in the morning to see how the fast has affected my weight (sshhh don't tell Dax! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes I found the fast much easiesr than I expected, just wondering whether they get harder.

    You're doing great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I weighed too! slap wrist no change for me but Dax said it doesnt happen straight away x

    ReplyDelete