Saturday 18 July 2009

Day 27... http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

All my clothes are far too big for me amazing!!! I am so pleased although I look ridiculous everything is just hanging off me good job Sarah has hit the sales I need a whole new wardrobe!!! I am pretty sure I will need 34"waist trousers now as my 36" are like clown pants lol!! I couldn't tell you how long it has been since I have been this size I am astounded by how much my body has changed.

I really want to lose another stone I can't imagine what I will look like then I will have to keep up my blog to keep me on track I can't let all this hard work go to waste!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat - have had to send back some trousers I bought at the beginning of the summer in anticipation of my holiday. It's a great feeling. I think quite a few of us have goals still to achieve after the end of 30 so the 30 in 30 group will stay live and there'll be blog support too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job, Martin! That's such a huge accomplishment. I also loved how you're looking at keeping the blog as something to keep you connected to the group and on track. Brilliant!

    Keep chugging away and you'll reach your goals.

    Seeing the change not just on the scale, but in clothing is huge. Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading more about your amazing success!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant job, Martin! My clothes are all baggy too - I look ridiculous!

    Keep going - I've got no doubt you're going to get the success you really deserve.

    ReplyDelete