Sunday 12 July 2009

Day 20 of 30-in-30 challenge.... http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

All going well not much new to report, I am enjoying the workouts and improving my reps/times etc flexibility noticibly better. We have now been given 5 different workouts and are awaiting number 6 so the variety is great.

I am quite used to the diet plan now and still am not missing anything in particular, so I can live without beer, chocolate and take-aways after all!!! lol ;)

Had a bit of a down day not sure why but went round to see the inlaws and sister in law was there and they all made a big fuss of how great I looked and how my body shape had drastically changed so that really made me feel great!! When I got home I printed out a few photos of before and after 1 week then 2 weeks and wow you can really tell I haven't put any on here yet as I want to just do the before and after so watch this space lol 10 days to go!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I am using your blog as a motivator for me so i am very pleased to see your progress. Your height and weight (originally) are not that dissimilar to mine - hence my interest.

    Could/would you post before and after pics since you mention them in this post please?

    My blog: slob30days.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes will do in next blog. Have you started yet? If so how are you getting on??

    ReplyDelete