Sunday 5 July 2009

Day 14........... Check out Dax Moy on http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

So excited today am really feeling good can't believe we are halfway through don't get me wrong this 30 day challenge is TOUGH but we are all seeing results some are losing a lot more weight than others but even the ones not losing much are still seeing inch loss and feeling good! I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow I am hoping for good results I feel like I will have lost something and I feel slimmer so fingers crossed the scales agree lol!

I have done all my workouts already today I am so tired I wanted to get the meltdown done before it got late so I did it before tea today.

I am struggling a bit for meal ideas and snacks but we all the challengers are putting our heads together to come up with ideas. Today I had ham and eggs for breakfast, a snack of cashews for lunch I had ham and mushroom omelette and for dinner I had roast chicken with fried cabbage and leeks mmm really enjoyed that! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment